Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodle Bars



I've recently joined a group of friends who attend church once a month and then have dinner afterwards. Of course, I am responsible for desserts. I was looking through Pinterest, trying to find something that just shouts "AUTUMN!" I stumbled across the recipe for  Pumkpkin Pie Snickerdoodle Bars. Click here for the recipe.

This recipe did not disappoint. It produced something original yet tasted traditional. Also, I thought it was nice to have a bar instead of pie simply because it is easier to eat. 

The bottom layer of this bar is a yummy snickerdoodle layer. The second layer is pumpkin pie. Lastly is cinnamon sugar and a little white chocolate drizzle. This recipe was easy to assemble and I had almost all of the ingredients in my cabinet. The only thing I had to buy was the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. That's always a plus for me.

If you like pumpkin at all, you're going to love these Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodle Bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment