Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treat

Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treat








One of my favorite blogs is Cookies and Cups. The writer, Shelly, is creative and has a sugar tooth that rivals my own. Really, it's ridiculous. Browse through her site and you'll see what I mean.
I'm such a Cookies and Cups addict. I look forward to my email notifications alerting me to her new posts, I've recommended her site to my friends who are bakers, and my Pinterest boards are full of her goodies.
This weekend I had to make something for my niece's cheer squad's bake sale and made Shelly's Snickers Popcorn. Sold out immediately!
I also was asked to bring a sweet treat to our friends' house for the Charger game. After browsing Cookies and Cups, I knew that the Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats would be perfect. Easy, delicious, and I wouldn't have to turn on my oven. It received rave reviews from the kids and adults. This goody is sweet, a little bit salty, crunchy, and chocolatey. Just what the doctor ordered! Next time, I think I'll make two batches though. Click here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment