Monday, October 17, 2011

Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream in San Francisco


This place has fantastic ice creams, sorbets, and sherbets. I tried Secret Breakfast, Olive Oil, Cinnamon Brittle, Blue Bottle Vietnamese Coffee, and Ancho Chocolate. No I didn't hold up the line and sample them all. Although, I wish I could've. It was just too busy though and I wanted to be courteous to the 25 people in line behind me. I was lucky enough to be with my family and I tried what everyone else ordered.
Olive Oil was a little citrusy but still tasted like good olive oil with a real smooth finish. The other flavors tasted the way you think they would but strong and bright. You may be asking, "What is Secret Breakfast?" It is Humphry Slocombe's most famous flavor. It's bourbon ice cream with corn flakes. GENIUS!
On my next visit, I'm going to try Salt and Pepper, Balsamic Caramel, and Jesus Juice. Click here for a list of their flavors.
This was my Secret Breakfast. The bourbon flavor is not for children.

Fetal Kitten is not a real flavor but the others are.

No comments:

Post a Comment