Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cupcake Bites

Thank you Bakerella.com for the inspiration for cupcake bites. They turned out so good. My niece told me the bites were the best dessert she's ever put in her mouth. One of my husband's coworkers told me that for her last meal, she would want to eat cupcake bites. I'm telling you, these little guys are a hit.
Below is a slightly modified version of Bakerella's recipe.






Easy Cupcake Bites
1 box cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 can frosting (16 oz.)
2 packages of candy melts, I used white and milk chocolate.
Candy Mold
Sprinkles for decoration

Click here to check out the directions for Bakerella's cupcake bites.
Here's what they look like when you push the cake into the candy mold.


I made two different sizes using two different candy molds.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Its like a cake ball but easier to make. I think I'll make these for Marissa's birthday instead of the cake balls.

    ReplyDelete