Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dessert at Stone Brewing World Bistro and Gardens

Dessert Menu Blue Cheese Jalapeno Cheesecake Smoked Porter Float


As soon as I read Blueberry Blue Cheese Jalapeno Cheesecake, I knew I had to try it. Separately, I love all of those ingredients and I trust Stone with my palate. So, why not?

My very good friend who is also a blue cheese lover shared this different dessert with me. We loved it. The flavor was mostly sweet, especially with the blueberry compote. However, make no mistake, it is blue cheese and the jalapeno is  present making it just spicy enough.

Since we were there on my birthday, I was given a choice between a Smoked Porter or root beer float. Obviously, I picked the alcoholic beverage. It was lovely.

This summer, you must visit Stone Brewing World Bistro and Gardens. Sit outside and make sure to reserve a table with shade. It's gorgeous outside. If it's too hot, the inside is still fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment