Monday, January 26, 2015

Slow Cooker Pesto Ranch Chicken

Hey guys! I hope your new year is going well and you're mostly sticking to your resolutions. I pretty much have. I've been slacking on the oil pulling but the others on my list, I've been doing.

I thought I'd share this super simple chicken recipe I found on Pinterest which came from Picky Palate. You will only need a few ingredients and a slow cooker to enjoy this dish.




Ingredients
2.5 lbs of frozen chicken thighs
6 ounces of pesto
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 packet of ranch dip mix


Place all of your frozen chicken thighs in the slow cooker.

Empty your jar of pesto right on top of your chicken.

Add 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar to the nearly empty jar of pesto. Shake it up to get all of the pesto out of the jar and add it to the chicken.

Add your packet of seasoning to your pesto and chicken. 

After you've added all of your ingredients into the slow cooker, try to distribute the pesto and ranch all over the chicken. Put the lid on and cook on low for 8 hours. You might need to add a little salt, I did, but my husband liked it without. I served this over pasta one night and the next day I ate it with rice.  


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment