Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy New Year! I hope you've all enjoyed and recovered from your holidays. I have! A couple of people have asked me what my new years resolutions are so I've compiled a little list. You'll see that many are food related. Enjoy and tell me what changes you are making in the new year or what resolutions you are keeping from previous years.

  1. Continue to strengthen my relationships with my family and friends. 
  2. Go on at least five vacations. We started the year with a staycation at the Loews Coronado Resort and we have two more vacations booked. My little family is off to a good start.
  3. Drink green smoothies daily. I make them with spinach, almond milk, chia seeds, and frozen blueberries. Sometimes I switch out the blueberries for PB2.
  4. Drink a shot of apple cider vinegar mixed with Emergen-C daily.
  5. Start my day with a warm cup of water with juice from half of a lemon
  6. Pull coconut oil.
  7. Make fish for dinner at least once a week. 
  8. Make soup for dinner at least once every two weeks.
  9. Of course exercise more often. I already bought new workout clothes, my sweet husband gave me blue tooth Beats headphones for Christmas, and my cousin bought our entire family Misfit Flash fitness monitors.  They're pretty awesome.
  10. Organize and decorate my home so I enjoy it more. You can follow along with me on Pinterest.
I wish you much love and happiness in the new year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment