Friday, November 11, 2011

Hello Kitty Mini Fridge (Morena Blvd Costco)

Note: The fridge has been marked down again. It's now only $24.97. GO GET ONE NOW!

I have been a Hello Kitty fan since the 80's. I had the toothbrush, school supplies, lunch box, etc. I would've killed for a Hello Kitty mini fridge in my room as a kid. Now I'm too old and this doesn't really match my decor but I bet it would be the cutest thing ever in several of my nieces' bedrooms. Hello Christmas and January birthdays!


This super cute personal fridge is marked down to only $29.97 at the Costco on Morena Blvd. It holds six 12 ounce cans or four 16 ounce bottles. It keeps beverages or snacks warm or cool and comes with a wall and car adapter. Pretty cool!
I did a little research to make sure that $29.97 is a good price. I found that through Costco's website it's $39.97. Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us are listing a Hello Kitty mini fridge for $59.  It's not the same one though. It's red with a white kitty outline. However, the size is the same.

4 comments:

  1. Go to target look at the prices you'll laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to target now I can tell you it's still a lot of money I am going to buy the gum ball machine instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. SubZero Refrigerator repair In Coronado

    ReplyDelete