Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Empire House

My husband spotted the Empire House one night on his drive home, realized it was new, and immediately thought he should take me there for a date night. He was right! He made a reservation to sit on the outside patio. It was cute and romantic and comfortable. Our server was very friendly and helpful. We asked for recommendations and decided to try everything she suggested.

Everything was phenomenal, especially my grilled cheese sandwich. I'd have to say it's my favorite grilled cheese and I highly recommend it to you bleu cheese lovers out there. Our server recommended bleu cheese, harvarti, and pear. That being said, they offer several types of cheeses and you can choose whatever you want. They also offer different meats and veggies you could add. Please check out their menu.

I've listed everything we ordered. You'll see the last picture is an egg scramble. We loved Empire House so much, we came back for brunch.

Karaage - a Japanese style fried chicken, served with grated daikon radish & soy sauce

Hummus Plate - house made hummus topped with toasted sesame seeds and Layu. served with olives, warmed pita or baby carrots, and sliced cucumber

Off The Street Tacos - Steak, Chicken, and Ahi Tuna off the street tacos.


My Favorite Grilled Cheese - Pear, Havarti, and Bleu Cheese with tater tots
Buena Vista Social Scramble - a taste of Cuba. Cubed chicken, diced ham, and melted Swiss cheese with our lime aioli. an Earnest breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment