Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sunday Brunch at Gingham in La Mesa

My lovely husband asked me to make brunch reservations and I knew exactly where I wanted to go. Gingham in La Mesa. It's another one of Brian Malarkey and Enlightened Hospitality Group restaurants and I am kinda in love with their vision for dining. The food and drinks are always innovative and delicious and the spaces are always trendy and hip. Gingham is no exception.

Scroll through to see what we ordered and you can see for yourself how yummy everything looked. You must go there for your next Sunday brunch. They also have a bottomless mimosa on the menu. Tempted now? I know my sister in law is.  LOL!

In addition to a fab service on Sundays, Gingham has specials all throughout the week. We plan on trying out the Tuesday Date Night. Four courses to share for $45 and 1/2 select bottles of wine. Not too bad. 



Good morning to me!
How cute is he? He really liked that mason jar.


Hello appetizer. I don't normally order an appetizer at brunch but this apple and pecan sticky bun called to me.
This was heaven and I'll be ordering it again and again. It's a bacon and cheddar waffle with rosemary syrup. The fried chicken is optional, but is it really?? C'mon.


Wherever we eat, my husband always ordered eggs Benedict. In fact, he'll tell you that the quality of the entire restaurant can be judged on this one menu item. Not even joking. He loved this! It's their pulled pork benny. Yum.

Here's my little one enjoying his Kid's Brunch, scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and potatoes.







No comments:

Post a Comment