Friday, June 8, 2012

Harvest Salad at Smashburger



Last week we went to Smashburger located in Hazard Center. We chose it because it's next to a Yogurtland, one of our favorite places to grab dessert. Anyway, I just had to share this salad with you. It was delicious. It's called a Harvest Salad. It's a big bowl of mixed greens topped with sunflower and pumpkin seeds, blue cheese, tomatoes, raisins, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I added avocado. I loved those seeds. DELISH! I'll be ordering it again.



2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm....I go to that same Yogurtland which I love too! :) Makes me happy. We are getting a Smashburger in my neighborhood in Liberty Station, but it isn't open yet. Haven't tried it but your pictures makes it look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and son like their hamburgers too. They also have this horseradish type sauce for their little onion rings that's pretty good.
      That Yogurtland is good! The prices are right and they have so many fun flavors. I like the Dulce De Licious and then I top it with coconut and nutter butter cookies. Mmmm...

      Delete