Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Current Restaurant at Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa


If I was blogging last year, I would have written about their Belgium waffles. Perfection. However, this time I ordered the eggs Benedict. It was really good. Instead of English muffins, they used cheddar biscuits which is a nice change. What I didn't expect much from were the hash browns. Normally when I get hash browns, I pick off the crunchy parts to eat and leave the rest. Not this time. They were well seasoned and crunchy and amazing. I can say that they were the best hash browns I've ever had. Love when I can say that.
I also appreciate that there is tons of outdoor seating. If you're going to eat in Coronado, you should be sitting outside to enjoy the gorgeous views of San Diego Bay. The servers at Current were very accommodating and brought our party umbrellas for shade.
We can't wait to come back. Click here for more information about the resort and its restaurant and lounge.


(Parking is $22 so if you can, park off site.) 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great, we will have to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower! I've been to San Diego once and we always dream of moving there! Maybe one day! Looking forward to reading your blog! Stop by if you get a chance. http://www.growingtowardsadream.com/

    ReplyDelete