Monday, August 22, 2011

World Curry in PB

World Curry is this super casual, little restaurant on Garnet Avenue in the beachy neighborhood of Pacific Beach. I used to go there years ago for take out. So, when I received my Living Social email offering me 50% off, I figured it was time to go back.

I always have to try something new. I feel like I could be missing out on my new favorite if I always order the same thing. Fortunately for me, they offer a worldly variety to choose from. I ordered the Caribbean curry. It was sweet and spicy and hearty and delicious. Also, not a bad price. Only $7.49 for the regular size portion which ends up being enough to take home.We also ordered a side of their garlic naan bread, fantastic.

We'll be coming back more often but I don't know how I'm going to choose what I try next. The Japanese curry or maybe the Northern Thai curry?  Hmmm...

Oh, and be sure to order the Thai iced tea, especially if you like your food super spicy.
Black beans, corn, tomatoes and pineapple slow cooked in a Columbo curry mix. Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment